is an exciting time for parents-to-be. Use this information to help you make informed decisions from conception through delivery.
Your Newborn Baby
Sleeping, eating, crying, cooing—your new arrival will keep you busy. You'll soon figure out his or her patterns and preferences.
Having a baby is a momentous time in your life. As an expectant mother, you want the finest care available for both you and your baby. Women & Children’s Hospital (WCH) is proud to offer complete labor and delivery services that balance advanced medical technology with a family-oriented environment.
Do you need a physician referral or would you like to know if your obstetrician is on staff at WCH? Find an obstetrician in our physician directory.
For over 25 years, we have built our reputation on providing quality care to women and if you’re having a baby, choose WCH and take advantage of all the comforts and amenities so many growing families have already enjoyed including:
- Ten spacious, all-in-one private labor, delivery and recovery suites
- Three C-sections suites conveniently located on the maternity unit
- 24-hour, fully staffed Well Baby Nursery
- A Level III Neonatal ICU
- Advanced electronic infant security system
- Pull-out sleep sofa for Dad or a family member
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Free membership in Tiny Toes, a Tip Top OB Club
We also offer special services for high-risk pregnancies include a perinatology clinic.
Click on one of the links below to learn more about the services we offer.